Wednesday, August 31, 2011

People have been asking me why they haven’t seen a blog post from me in what seems like FOREVER!  Well, that’s because so many things (as most of you know) have happened in the last month, and I’m still playing catch up with about half of it.
First and foremost, I am currently the future Mrs. Knox  S. Jones.  Yes, that’s right!   On my birthday, Knox proposed with a GORGEOUS engagement ring complete with a fancy yellow diamond.  I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful piece of jewelry, and I am SO lucky to have such an incredible person that, soon enough (May 19th!), I will be calling my husband!  I love you, Knox!
Needless to say, The month-and-a-half since my birthday has been a whirlwind of wedding plans and moving, and it all couldn’t be going any more smoothly.  I have wonderful parents and future in-laws who have made everything so easy up to this point!  The Groom has been pretty helpful as well.   While I may give some tidbits about wedding plans and info about where we are with things in the upcoming months, for the most part, my lips will be zipped, so don’t ask! :p
Tonight I am going to be throwing some glitter and making it rain because there’s a party at a rich dude’s house…. If you have absolutely no clue what I am talking about, I’m headed to see Ke$ha tonight with my bestie Gayle, her cousin Liz, and my other bestie Angie!  I can’t wait for the girl’s night out and to relish the fact that we will probably be the only ones old enough to be enjoying cocktails at the show.
Did you all watch the MTV Video Music awards on Sunday?!?!?!    So much I could say about it!  However, I will keep my remarks short and sweet.  Lady Gaga was great, poor Chris Brown should stick to dancing, I got a little teary during Adele’s solo, and Russell Brand, who I normally do not care for, delivered a lovely tribute to Amy Winehouse (who was, indeed, a VERY talented musician).  I thought the Bruno Marz tribute to Winehouse was very sweet too.
More to come...I promise I will be blogging more frequently!
Cheers!
Anastasia
P.S. - Fage came out with a few new flavors of yogurt that are simply delightful!  I am currently in love with the Cherry and Pomegranate mix.  I definitely recommend trying it if you are a Greek yogurt fan, they’re delicious!
P.P.S. It's about that time...GO BIG RED!


No comments:

Post a Comment