Friday, December 2, 2011

Kalo Mina!

I’m getting very excited for this weekend! 

Why?!  Because it will mostly be spent relaxing with my fantastic fiancé, which we haven’t had the joy of doing, uninterrupted, in quite some time!  It’s so nice to be putting our own little house together, just as we want it, in addition to all of the Christmas decorating!

We have been so busy lately with many, many things.  I have been working on an event for our church, to be held this evening at the Henry Doorly Zoo.  The land that was purchased to build our new facility off of 180th and Dodge is officially paid off; therefore it’s time to party!!!!  Knox has been so helpful, whether it be punching programs or running errands, I couldn’t have done it without him.  I’m excited for the evening, which will be followed up with ANOTHER party this evening.  Yes, I know!  Our good friends, Grant and Leigh, host a holiday shin dig each year which also happens to be this evening.  After the zoo party Knox and I plan to hurry home and get changed into our best Hawaiian gear as we are headed to their Luau! Can you tell why we’ll be so excited to get a little R*R tomorrow?! 

This weekend we will also be working on wedding plans as we are knee deep in them right now.  There are so many things going on, so many details to work out, I just can’t thank, once again, my groom and my family and friends for beings so helpful and assisting in getting things done.  For all of you out there that have planned a wedding, I envy you!  It is SO much work!  It seems as though the process begins very simply, but as time goes on and details need to be nailed down, the entire process seems to get a little crazy.  We’ve had so much fun along the way, and we just hope that our friends and family have a FUN night, helping us celebrate our marriage!

I know it’s been quite some time since I’ve updated the blog, so be on the lookout for new photos and posts.

As the Greeks say “Kalo Mina” or “Happy Month”.  Cheers to a wonderful December!

XO,
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment